Save the date!
Mountain Ride's 5th Annual Camp Bluegrass
June 7-9, 2019
WELCOME TO CAMP BLUEGRASS!
June 7-9, 2019 is our fifth annual Camp Bluegrass. Nestled along the Conococheague Creek in Greencastle, PA, you'll find a relaxing, family-friendly campout for all ages. Some friends come for the day, but those who camp with us can expect pickin' and grinnin' 'til the "not so wee" hours of the morning! We have a delicious buffet of pipin' hot bluegrass just for you! The grass ranges from old-time, traditional, jam, progressive, original, to every hankerin' your hillbilly heart may desire. CAMP BLUEGRASS is everything a festival is meant to be...most importantly, safe and festive! We are excited to announce this year's lineup...so, without further ado...
2019 Lineup Coming Soon
Friday, June 7th
Meet us in the pavilion around dusk for an acoustic set by Mountain Ride.
Saturday, June 8th
8:30-8:45 "Camp Photo" (As seen above from 2018.)
8:45-10:00 Mountain Ride
Our goal is to provide a small, intimate, safe, family-friendly festival experience. Your ticket gets you 8 spectacular sets of bluegrass, camping by the Conococheague with great friends, and a whole lot o' fun! The grounds are beautifully kept, and we intend on leaving them that way. So, with this in mind, please be prepared to follow our carry in/carry out trash policy. No dogs, no glass, just get your ass to Camp Bluegrass!
- $20 ticket includes camping and parking.
- $10 Friday/early arrival fee at the gate per person.
- Cash only.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Limited RV sites available for $40.
- Rain or shine.
- No refunds, all sales final.
- Gate opens Friday, June 7th at 5:00pm.
- Vacate Sunday, June 9th by noon.
- Craft and food vendors Friday and Saturday.
- You are welcome to bring your own food, but we encourage you to support our vendors.
- Bicycles, inner tubes, rafts, and water shoes encouraged.
- No glass.
- No dogs.
- No canned music Saturday.
- No illegal activity.
- Please drive respectfully.
- Carry in/carry out trash policy.
- We encourage you to limit single-use products for the weekend. Instead, BYO silverware, plates, bowls, cups, and bags for shopping at the vendors.
4775 Williamson Road
Greencastle, PA 17225